- You will view presentations and videos from the listed sites, on how to identify prime and composite numbers.
- You will view presentations, and videos from the listed sites on how to use the Eratosthenes sieve to find prime numbers.
- You will find an example of prime numbers in real life.
- You will watch videos and you should write a brief summary of the videos.
- You should use this information to complete the exercise at the end of the lesson provided.
- At the end of this lesson, there will be an evaluation part that requires solving problems and writing a paragraph about what you learned.
- You will complete the task given.